Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One Year and Counting...

I know you all know that LiLi is a year old now. So why post about it? Well, better late than never, right? I've been going to get her One Year pictures for a while. But I just haven't been able to find a place with the quality I like, for the price I like. After looking at Sears, Target, Walmart, etc. I thought, psh. I could do better than that. So I took some, and this is how they turned out...









And my personal favorite...




I can't believe LiLi is a year old already. It makes me somewhat depressed. I really didn't expect it to go this fast. I wish babies would stay babies forever. Sometimes I'll just hold her and try and make deals with her, like, "If you stay a baby, I'll just love you and take care of you, and be your mommy forever." I think the reason why she doesn't go for it is she knows that I'll do those things anyway.

And to think that a year ago she looked like this:



Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hold my ever-growing baby.

6 comments:

  1. Great job on her pictures! My kids won't ever cooperate with me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job on those pictures. She is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are great!! When my baby turned 1, I said to my 3 year old, "what am I going to do?" and he said "just take care of him and love him" lol. I guess thats what you have to do no matter if they grow too fast and you want them to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaa! i hate babies growing up! i agree, they need to just stay little. but happy (late) birthday to your sweet lili, even if she had the gall to get bigger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm already depressed about my baby getting bigger. and she's only 1 week old! and i just have to make myself not think about ellen starting kindergarten in like a month and a half.

    lili is beautiful! it's obvious to see how she brings so much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet photos! I much prefer to take my own too. I think the love that comes from behind the lens shows in the end product. :) I came across your blog when I Googled "tired mom". I am one too! Stop by mine if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete