Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Past



I know that it's a little late to be blogging about Christmas, but I haven't had all of my pics and a computer together at the same time. I hope all of you had wonderful Holidays, we did! They were filled with fuzzy pajamas, family, an obscene amount of chocolate, and snowboarding & sledding. It was a great way to end the year.

Aren't they just so cute all bundled up? LiLi & her cousin Taylor were the best of friends this Christmas.



I'm excited for what 2011 will bring, I know that I'll get a new niece since my Sis-in-law, Lilly, was induced today! That's good, because I've been looking through photos of the past year, and they've made me baby hungry. Now I can live vicariously through her, at least for a little while. ;)

4 comments:

  1. the living vicariously thing won't last! baby hunger is a terrible, unavoidable thing! get lili a little sibling, dangit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pictures-the girls are ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my oh my goodness! I love your pictures. The one with "Snow Day" could be a post card... best post card ever! They are so stinking cute. Oh little ones are so much fun. Your pics get better and better and bettererer

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the picture with Lili in the front, staring off and Taylor in the background. Great pictures.

    Kids are just too cute when they are bundled up so snug.

    ReplyDelete