Friday, October 8, 2010

LiLi Gets a New Coat


My title sounds a little like a children's book, or an episode of "Little House on the Prairie". But I think we can all agree that fall is coming. Which has led me to look for a coat for my little bug. I didn't really find any that I liked. My ambition kicks in at the weirdest times, I blame it on my mother. Because if I wasn't her daughter I wouldn't have had the hairbrained idea of making one. As it is, the coat turned out pretty cute. And just because I thought it would be cute, I added a baret. Adelei is now ready for fall in style. Especially since it is my firm belief that every little girl should have a red coat. She looks like my little Parisan.

6 comments:

  1. holy cow, you made that? that's not hairbrained, that's awe-inspiring! did you have a pattern or did you just make it up? can you give me sewing lessons? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat is adorable and amazing! That you made it just makes my mouth drop. Wow you've got talent! Brylee has a red pea coat for the winter but unfortunately it was store bought :( Next time I'll just pay you to make one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A.dor.able. Nice job-you're amazing! And she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a pattern. I'm not even close to being that good!! But maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am amazed! So cute, great job. Totally made me want a little girl too.

    ReplyDelete