Thursday, October 28, 2010

Be Witchin'







Last weekend my sisters, mom, & I went to Gardener Village's "Witches' Night Out". It's a magical night of the year where it's cool to wear hats that can poke someone's eye out and fabulous stockings that you secretly want to wear year round. This year I decided to go platinum. Don called me Lady Gaga for days. I'm so much cooler.

Anyway, if you've never been to Witches' Night Out, I strongly suggest you go. Witches' Night Out is for any woman who's ever wished that she could be a witch. I'm pretty sure that applies to all of the female species.

"I found myself wishing that I could use a spell that would make it so that not a speck of dirt stuck to any surface of my bathroom the other day," I tell my sisters and mom in the car on the way over.

"Oh. So you'd use your magic to do good stuff?" Aubrey asks with a wide eyed tone.

"That and the ability to smack people without them seeing me."

If getting into the Halloween spirit isn't enough to make you go, then go for the caramel apples. And they have witchin' coupons. At any rate go so you can dance like a fool with your girls. I can't tell you how many times we've had to pull my mom out of the Congo line. She thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Note: I don't have any pics of mom, because she came late and it was too dark to take pics. I did get one of of her outrageously twinkly/flashing wig, but I don't know if she wants me to share.

3 comments:

  1. Well done sista' friend! We had a top night for certain. Who knew that Mom was so into things that glow on the top of your head!? Ha haa! Good memories. I'm glad Madi could come this time. Next year Lili will be added to our clan of Congo-line dancing fools. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I am loving your photography skills. Those pictures are quite fun and unique. Keep it up. What a tun night. And on the other posts. I can't believe what a doll Lili is... she is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I would totally love to be a witch, awesome spells, magic.... the ugly face moles would have to go.. but oh yea.. it would be great!

    ReplyDelete