Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bed Head

I love nap time. Today LiLi and I napped on my bed. That's one of the perks of being a domestic diva, you get to have nap time (depending on how many kids you have). I only have one, so when she naps, I can, too. It's the best thing in the whole world to cuddle up to a little baby with her chubbiness as she baps you in the face with her dimpled hand while you try to get her to sleep. One second she's making baby sounds, and the next, you look over and she's out cold, eyes closed, showing her extremely long lashes. But waking her up from nap time is almost as fun. Because she's all rosy cheeked, fuzzy, and extremely cuddly and warm. She also gets a major case of bed head. Let me show you:

Look at those crooked pig-tails. Hehehe.


Hey, Bugs....I don't know why, but when most people call their kids, "Princess", "Sugar Plum", and "Sweet Pea", we call LiLi weird names like, "Bugs", "Stinky Pants", and "Monster". It's so sweet.


I love her "Cabbage Patch Kid" face. It kills me.

And I love nap time. Did I say that already?

5 comments:

  1. Awww! Just what I always wanted. My own little Li-Li bunny. I will hug her and pet her and squeeze her... and name her George.

    She is almost too cute, if that is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so cute! how can she be so stinkin' cute if she looks just like don? i just don't understand. (no offense, don). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha "Stinky pants"! I can see you saying that. In one of those pics she looked a little like you. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah she is so cute, and growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete