Monday, January 18, 2010

Piggly-Wiggly Tails

Here's a quick LiLi update for those of you who are wondering what my little peanut is doing. She can sit up now all by herself. She's such a big girl, and she knows it. She can also feed herself a cracker, which gets pretty messy. Most of it ends up in her hair. And speaking of hair, last Saturday night I discovered that her hair is long enough to put into pig tails. I had to share pictures. I'm way too excited about this, but I think it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen.


There's my little sunspot. Oh, goodness. It's too much.



7 comments:

  1. you are a great photographer, erin! it's hard to catch all of addie's cuteness on camera, but you did it amazingly well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm Sheldon's wife (Holgreen). You guys were there when we both took out our endowments, at the Manti Temple (almost 4 years ago).

    Anyway, found your blog through Trissy and your baby girl is adorable! Glad to see you guys are doing well.

    Our blog is private, but if you send me your email I'll add you.

    rholgreen@uvu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that face! Can't stand the cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have no words to express how cute that girl is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! She is such a doll! I can't believe you can already do pig tails on her... I'm jealous! I think Alix was 1 1/2 before I got pigtails in her hair. Anyway, she is super cute!

    ReplyDelete